Mansley Serviced Apartments offers high quality accommodation in Edinburgh, London, Inverness and Cheltenham. Our award winning properties are full of character, with their own individuality and style, reinforced with friendly and professional staff.
We are always on the look out for friendly, professional people with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team. If this sounds like you then take a look at our current vacancies:
No 1 The Mansions, 219 Earls Court Road, SW5 9BN
Receptionist: Full-time permanent.
Receptionist required for a highly successful serviced apartment property in Royal Borough of South Kensington & Chelsea SW5. Part of the Mansley Serviced Apartment portfolio, No1 The Mansions offers serviced apartments of distinction to a wide range of guests from all over the world.
Our Receptionists are an essential point of contact for all our guests, delivering a warm welcome and ensuring guests receive a quick, efficient and professional service.
Must speak fluent English. Other languages advantageous, in particular Chinese (Mandarin)
- Reporting to your Line Manager you will provide friendly and efficient check-ins and check-outs for all our guests.
- Meeting and greeting the guests and helping them with their enquiries
- Reservation handling when required
- Assisting guests with their luggage
- Reporting issues to Housekeeping and Maintenance
- General administrative tasks including, but not limited to; bookings; City Ledgers; Checking rates and reservations; Room allocations; cash handling and reporting
- Administration and customer service skills required
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of London and the local area
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Excellent grooming standards
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Salary £18,000 – £21,000 dependent on experience.